Conclusively this project has helped me loads, its enabled me to look back and personally reflect on the weaker points of the character animation and try and improve that and other projects for the future, i had fun doing this blog and i think it was a wise choice to do bits of several parts of character animation this has probably widened my knowledge of character animation and the tools used in Maya to help make things easier. During Mike's unit i will be continuing to update this blog to help develop my skills more so as i feel it would be a waste not to take advantage of this blog. To personally reflect on my work I'd say in the past I couldve worked harder, and could have helped myself with developing my skills a lot more, and i think that's what this unit has helped me realize the most, that to be really good at character animation or anything within an industry i have to learn as much technique as possible and every day not doing nothing is a day wasted. I've had a lot of fun doing this unit and i hope it was a delightful read, now its time to put it all into action in my final film!

No comments:

Post a Comment